Sunday, Oct. 29, 2017, 3-5 p.m.
We are delighted to host our friends and neighbors once again at our annual Fall Festival. This year's FREE family fun includes:
- Samples from the Chili Cookoff (you won't leave hungry!).
- Trunk-or-Treating for kids.
- Games for all ages, preschool through adult, with prizes.
- Gaga Ball Pit (learn more about this trend among kids).
- Tiny Tot Playground for babies and toddlers.
- Caramel apple dippers with various toppings.
- Donut eating contest for adults and kids; space limited.
- Photo booth
- Balloon Artist
- Glitter tattoos
Costumes are welcome!
Join us anytime between 3 and 5 pm on Sunday, Oct. 30.
The following donations are requested from the church family as we prepare for this fun annual event:
- Large bags of individually wrapped candies
Collection bin is located by the Children's Welcome Desk in the main hallway. Donations due by Wednesday, Oct. 25. Thank you!
Sign up to volunteer
We are blessed to have all of our spots filled! If you would like to be on a back-up list for game attendant, hospitality or setup team, please contact Sara Brunsvold in the church office.