Sunday, Oct. 29, 2017, 3-5 p.m.
We are delighted to host our friends and neighbors once again at our annual Fall Festival. This year's FREE family fun includes:
- Samples from the Chili Cookoff (you won't leave hungry!).
- Trunk-or-Treating for kids.
- Games for all ages, preschool through adult, with prizes.
- Gaga Ball Pit (learn more about this trend among kids).
- Tiny Tot Playground for babies and toddlers.
- Caramel apple dippers with various toppings.
- Donut eating contest for adults and kids; space limited.
- Photo booth
- Balloon Artist
- Glitter tattoos
Costumes are welcome!
Join us anytime between 3 and 5 pm on Sunday, Oct. 30.
The following donations are requested from the church family as we prepare for this fun annual event:
- Pudding cups
- Fruit snacks
- Chocolate chips
- Large bags of individually wrapped candies
Collection bin is located by the Children's Welcome Desk in the main hallway. Donations due by Wednesday, Oct. 25. Thank you!
Sign up to volunteer
Volunteers needed for the following roles:
- Setup/tear-down team (unlimited spots available). Setup team to arrive by 1:30 pm.
- Trunk-or-Treat host (11 spots available). Decorate your trunk with your own decor and pass out candy (provided).
- Game attendant. Minimum 30-minute shift; ages 13+.
- Chili Cookoff competitor (12 spots available). Bring two large slow cookers' worth of your best chili, along with a ladle, and dole out samples to guests. Guests will vote on their favorite. Sample cups, napkins and tasting spoons provided. Prizes awarded for first through third place. Winners announced near the end of the festival.
- Photo Booth photographer (2 spots available). 1-hour shift. Take pictures of families at the photo booth using church-provided camera. Experience with a DSLR camera is helpful but not required.
- Event photographer (2 spots available). Capture candid shots of people and activities during the entire event. Use your own digital camera (no smartphones, please), or use the church's digital camera.
- Hospitality team (4 spots available). 1-hour shift. Greet guests as they arrive, answer questions and stock drinks table.
Volunteer registration deadline is Sunday, Oct. 22.
Questions? Contact Sara Brunsvold in the church office.