Our current job openings
We are currently accepting resumes for the following.
Supervisor: Kelly Jackson, Minister of Family Life & Operations
Time Status: 9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Thursday (28-30 hours)
Description: This person will also be responsible for being the first impression of those who reach the church during the week. This person will primarily answer phones, the door, along with general administrative duties. This person will also be responsible for church communications.
Preferred Qualifications: Customer Service, Administrative experience, office management, communications preferred.
Daily General Office Responsibilities
1. Answer phones
2. Reply to general email or forward to appropriate person. Assist staff and lay leaders in other correspondence to individual or groups.
3. Print and mail any letters, postcards, or other forms of communication.
4. Oversee copier and postage meter.
5. Input attendance and update contact information in our member database
6. Order and organize office supplies
7. Maintain the church website by regularly updating information.
8. Receive RSVPs for events
9. Help compile Worship Guide and prayer list each week.
10. Check all outgoing checks for 2 signatures and mail.
11. Provide reports for staff meeting
12. Create welcome/announcements
13. Utilize social media to communicate Nall’s activities
14. Produce weekly emails to Core Group leaders and congregation to give updates on church news and activities.
15. Keep files updated for address changes, visitors, returned mails.
16. Organize birthday/anniversary/death of spouse cards for staff to sign and mail
17. Produce, print and mail the Nall Call (monthly newsletter), with help from a volunteer team.
Apply: Send resumes to Kelly Jackson, email@example.com, by Sunday, April 21, 2019.
Child Care Workers (part-time)
Supervisor: Linda Kay Oberle, Child Care Coordinator
Time Status: Part-Time
Description: We are looking for reliable, experienced child care providers who can ensure a safe, interactive and loving environment for babies through elementary-age children. Greatest need is for Thursday morning mothers group meetings, generally 9 am to noon. Help is especially needed with infants. Must love children, have at least 2 years' experience working with children and adhere to Nall's safety and security policies. Must also pass a background check. Pay is as follows: ages 16-17, $8/hr; ages 18+, $10/hr.
Apply: Send resumes to Linda Kay Oberle, Child Care Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.