Get your wiggles out and some Scripture knowledge in.
Awana 2018-19 registration now open!
Using a combination of games, praise, and Scripture memory, Awana helps children strengthen their faith – and make new friends.
Every evening has 3 main components that we rotate through:
- Game Time: We get the wiggles out by playing fun, engaging games.
- Large Group (Chapel time): We sing songs and learn about how to live out our faith.
- Handbook Time (Small Groups): We work on memorizing scripture.
Awana meets 6:30-8 pm, Wednesdays, Sept. 5, through early May.
Awana runs throughout the school year, with breaks for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break.
Ages 3 (by 8/31/2017) and potty trained through 8th grade are welcome to join.
The yearly fee is $25 per child, and it includes each child’s uniform, handbook and awards.
Awana families are invited to Wednesday Night Dinner at Nall, 5-6 pm. Take the pressure off on a busy weekday, and enjoy a delicious chef-prepared meal. Just $6/person or $17 max per household.
AWANA Theme Nights
Earn extra shares and have extra fun by dressing for special theme nights! Examples include Backwards Night and Dress Like Your Parent Night.
See the schedule: coming soon
Volunteer to serve at Awana
Are you interested in helping with Awana? There are many ways to serve.
- Classroom Leader or Assistant
- Listener (listen to verses and check off in workbook)
- Games Time
- Music (lead worship)
- Chapel time (lead devotion in large group time)
- Secretary (keep records of clubbers)
- Greeter (meet and greet families)
Step 1: Indicate your interest by filling out a quick online form via the button below.
Step 2: A church staff or leader will be in touch with you and ask you to complete an online background check form. All volunteers who work with children under the age of 18 must submit to this background check prior to serving.